NTVB Media reaches the best segments of the Boomer cohort. Our audience delivers your brand to the sought after upper middle to upper class segments of this dynamic demographic, including Mass Affluents.
NTVB Media reaches media-friendly Baby Boomers who account for nearly 50% of all CPG sales, according to Nielsen*
They watch more TV than any other age groupAveraging 174 hours per month
They possess multiple investment accounts including
- Hold a fixed mortgage
They are adopters of hi-end technology including
They are avid readers of
- Trade journals
- Home-related magazines
They have the most to spend & SPEND THE MOST, They account for
- 70 percent of the country’s disposable income
- 49% of CPG sales
- 40% of wireless sales
- 41% of Apple computer sales
- 33% of all online / social media users
- 53% of Boomers are on Facebook
- Represent 80% of all premium travel
- Spend $90 Billion per year on cars
*Download the study: Nielson & Boomer Agers – Marketing’s Most Valuable Generation
Why Programmers Advertise with NTVB Media
Unlike a direct mail piece, our magazines sit on a coffee table all month/week and are read and reread.
FACT: Channel Guide readers reference the magazine 59.6 times a month. FACT: TV Weekly readers reference the magazine 14.4 times a week.
Our magazines deliver content consumers want and need in the format they prefer — PRINT.
FACT: The average subscriber pays $45 a year to receive a print TV listings and entertainment magazine. FACT: Our readers rank us as their #1 source for finding what to watch on TV.
Baby Boomers (our readers) comprise a huge segment of the PPV/On Demand market:
FACT: 69% would rather watch a movie at home versus going to the theater. FACT: 34% purchase one or more movies a month. FACT: 34% have ordered a specific movie based on seeing an ad or editorial feature in our monthly magazines. FACT: 91% of readers use our A-Z movie section.
Our magazine readers
- tell us they are more satisfied with their cable/satellite service because of the magazine(79%)
- subscribe to a premium channel
- 54% for monthly readers
- 35% for weekly readers
- order a movie or event due to seeing editorial in our magazine (35%)
- order a movie or event due to seeing an ad in our magazine (32%)
- pay an average of $45 annually to subscribe to one of our TV magazines
BOTTOM LINE: In 2012 our subscribers ordered 2.5
million movies worth $10 million in revenue.